Women’s night is a facilitated group for our community retreat alumni to continue to:
- Share your story, be heard and seen by other women
- Come to better know your true self
- Enjoy authentic sisterhood with old and new friends
- Find your voice and share your gifts
- Be supported by sisters in your needs
This virtual meeting is open to any woman who wants to attend. Join our mailing list to receive reminders and the meeting link.
WOMEN’S OPEN HOUSES
- These nights are generally held on Monday or Thursday evenings at 7 pm MT/9 pm, ET throughout the year.
- Women of all ages and stages of life are invited to attend and learn more about our community and experience connection and sisterhood as never before.
- This virtual meeting is open to any women who would like to attend. Join our mailing list to receive invites and the meeting link.
“To be sisters implies that there is an unbreakable bond between us. Sisters take care of each other, watch out for each other, comfort each other, and are there for each other through thick and thin. The Lord has said, ‘I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine.’” –Bonnie Oscarson